p365 2012 week04 on Flickr.
- Template: Creations by Julie
- Colors of My Life by the GS Designers
- Scouting is Fun by Connie Prince
- Scrap Happy by Jen Yurko & Marie H Designs
- Capturing Memories by Marie H Designs
- Photogenic by Sugar Kissed Designs
- Chocolate Kisses by the GS designers
- School is Cool by Kathy Winters
- Rise & Shine by Unforgettable Moments & Key Of D Designs
Sunday: Pinewood Derby time. Ethan came in third for his den! So proud of my little guy!
Monday: I made a hybrid! It’s a cookie box, perfect for any Geek!! The kiddos also both had a sick day.
Tuesday: I don’t even. Josh was home. Madison ended up having to stay home, for the fever.
Wednesday: The day started beautifully but ended on a not so happy note. Madison had a majorly bad day at school.
Thursday: I got the cutest, most adorable snail in the mail. I call him Snailmail. I love him!
Friday: Field Trip day. It was SO nuts, but it was nice, too. Got to meet neighbors and talk to other parents. I really did enjoy the day.
Saturday: Morning was an early start, because the Monkey had Girl Scouts, but we had to meet at the fire station at 2:30. Madi actually rode with Michelle back to the church, because I couldn’t stay, because I had to be there for the Daisies!